Welcome and Relocation Committee
Our Objective: Members of The Welcome and Relocation Committee take on the responsibility of supporting the Managing Committee in welcoming and integrating newcomers into the HIC family. They will provide assistance and guidance to the newcomers who move into and settle in the area with regard to housing, schools, transportation, food and supplies, etc.
If you are relocating then you will be going through a major life change. This can be both exciting and intimidating. To make life a little easier, we’ve put together some useful information to assist in your upcoming move to the HIC community.
Detailed information is available on:
- Husseini Islamic Center of Orlando and other Shia Centers including Madrassah’s
- Community Activities and respective contact information for Sports, Fitness, Events and more
- Housing Solutions both short term and permanent
- Schools both public and private and how to further explore available options
- Health Insurance providers and the process to procure insurance
- Transportation Solutions including public transportation, taxi, car rentals etc
- Important steps to take once moved in, such as service providers for utilities.
Click here to download a copy of the welcome packet. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.